Wednesday, August 04, 2010

The truth friends :)


Hye and Assalamualaikum :)

I know it is hard to forgive someone and it is even harder to forget what the person has done to us...But you know , life is too short to keep fighting , to keep arguing , to keep humiliating , to keep holding a grudge , try to learn to forgive and forget because it means that you acknowledge that the person is human and that we all make mistakes..

I love all my friends :) i try my best to make they love me as i love them...and i try my best to forgive what have they done to me..Because i know, people always make mistakes..nobody is a perfect in this world..i know that :) even i always make mistakes..so, can you please forgive me if i have make you angry, hurt and whatever...and i'm so sorry :)

But know, it's all the past...and i know i can forgive all of them..but them ? i don't know.. :( i hope they can forgive me as i can forgive them...Friend is one of a nicest things you can have and one of the best things you can be :) and a best friend is a two souls but with single tought , two hearts that beat as one...trust me :)

Lastly , i always be there if you all needs my help...i will always love you , taking care of you and more.. to my friends that close with me..thank you so much because all of you have make my life wonderful...and to Allah also , THANK YOU so much :)

From now on , i want to be a good person , helpful person , open heart person , grateful person , hear parents said and respect them...and last but not least, i just want to say that i loveeeeee all of you in this world such as Allah , my friends, parents, family and also teachers...that's all..

Bye and Assalamualaikum :)

0 comments: